We are super excited to announce our involvement in the 2018 Giving Challenge!
May 1 – 2, noon-noon all donations up to $100 will be matched if the donation is given to Florida Rescue Farm via the Giving Challenge website. Thanks to the generosity of the Patterson Foundation during this 24 hour period your impact on the lives of these animals will be doubled!
If you have questions please call us at (941) 209-9558 or email at info@floridarescuefarm
Details on donating during the Giving Challenge
- Go to: www.givingpartnerchallenge.org — the website will open on Tuesday, May 1 at noon and will stay open until Wednesday May 2 at noon (if you go on the site before the challenge, you will see 2016 results)
- On the upper right side there will be a SEARCH box. Type in Florida Rescue Farm and hit SEARCH
- On the results page, our organization will come up. Hit the DONATE icon next to FLORIDA RESCUE FARM INC
- The next page will give you the option of how much you would like to donate. (The minimum donation is $25)
- You will be asked to fill out the following information & you have the option to donate anonymously:
First Name, Last Name, E-mail address, Country, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Credit Card Number, Verification Code, Expiration Month, Expiration Year
- Hit SUBMIT to complete the donation. A tax receipt will be sent to the email address you provided.
The 2018 Giving Challenge is presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation, as well as support from Charlotte Community Foundation, Harbor Style, Herald-Tribune Media Group, iHeart Media, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Manatee Community Foundation, William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, and the Suncoast News Network.